.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Pages

L-O-V-E

Sunday, February 10, 2013



















Her are some DIY Valentine's Day decorations I put together with whatever I had on hand...The streamer banner is made from strips cut from tissue and crepe paper tied to white string.  The Cupid's arrows are my absolute favorite thing here.  I got the idea from this post on Design Sponge, but used pretty patterned card stock and bamboo skewers I painted with acrylics instead.  I dressed up the vintage bicycle with tulle and ribbon in red, pink, and coral.  The L-O-V-E flags were cut from on patterned paper, and the letters hand-painted.  They were attached to the extra painted skewers and arranged in white and milk glass vases.   Here are a couple more pictures of my arrows - I'm so happy with how they turned out :)  Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground