.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Pages

New Items: African Hoops and Cupcake Toppers

Sunday, April 21, 2013

My grandmother is visiting from South Africa, and she brought me some fantastic new fabrics in bright neons, stripes, and African prints.  Here they are in a new hoop set, to add a fun pop of color to any room.  I ended up giving them to my cousin as a gift on her recent visit, as she really loved them, so they are no longer available in my shop.

I've also turned the fabric into cupcake toppers, which I happen to think are the coolest things ever :)  They would be amazing at an outdoor summer celebration or barbecue (or braii, if you're South African).  Check out more ideas for an African-inspired party in my previous post here.

Embroidery Hoop Wall Art - Instant Collection of 3 Colorful African Print Fabrics Tribal Orange Neon Green Stripe South Africa Global HomeEmbroidery Hoop Wall Art - Instant Collection of 3 Colorful African Print Fabrics Tribal Orange Neon Green Stripe South Africa Global HomeFabric Cupcake Cake Topper Flags, Set of 12, Wedding, Shower, Birthday, Party Decor -African colorful summer outdoor barbecue

African fabric cupcake toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground