.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Pages

An Indoor Garden Party, Part 2

Friday, March 29, 2013


Happy, happy birthday to mom, dad, Amalia, and me!  Here are more photos from our indoor garden party. 
  


DIY ideas: For the spoon garden markers in the second photo, try this tutorial from Artsy Va Va.  Instead of making my own drawings, I chose vintage botanical illustrations which I resized using Photoshop, to fit inside the spoon.  We bought the spoons at an antique store for $1 each. 

I've had my eye on the whimsical "Nature Table" dessert plates from Anthropologie for quite a while, so I was really excited when they went on sale.  I immediately bought a set of my favorites (including the chameleon, above) and they were the perfect addition to the table. Not pictured is this tissue paper leaf garland from Martha Stewart, which I draped across the doorways and windows.  It really brightened up the room, and was super easy to make. 

And here's a recipe for Sparkling Mint Lemonade, from Williams Sonoma, which we served in jam jars (I also added some fresh ginger while making the simple syrup).  Enjoy!
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground